Let's Build Something Great
Thousands of customers like Apple, Google, or Ebay use our work on a daily basis. We are very fortunate to know that we make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We love to create software that matters.
Who We Are
We are a team driven by values. Not the ones that look nice on a poster, but ones that are truly and honestly lived.
- TrustWe believe our colleagues make good & fair decisions.
For example when they take as many vacation days as they need (there's no maximum number of holidays, but a minimum of 24 days). Or when they handle company money responsibly (you can make any purchases without asking for permission). We don't control or micro-manage people.
- ReliabilityAt fournova, you're allowed to make any decision.
Even if it's outside of your typical scope of duty. As a consequence, however, you also have to accept responsibility. We rely on our teammates to do their very best work.
- RespectWe have a deep and sincere respect for each other.
Both on a professional and on a personal level. We know we can achieve great goals only with the help of our peers.
- HumilityWe do what's best for the team.
This shows when you're supporting a team decision even if you'd prefer something else. And this shows when making profits: we donate 10% to a good cause every year.
- HealthWe require everyone to give 100%.
But not more than that! Working long hours or weekends is rarely seen at fournova. If you want, you can even choose to work only a 4-day week. We encourage you to pursue a life beyond work!
- PragmatismWe concentrate on the tasks that matter.
Many things at fournova could be improved. But reality limits our time and energy in a painful way. To get meaningful work done, we need to live with countless little annoyances and concentrate on the things that bring us forward.
- GrowthAll of us have a strong desire to grow.
And fournova wants to help you achieve this. On the professional level, for example, by conducting regular "learn & teach" sessions. Or, on the personal level, by paying for coaching sessions.
- Remote WorkWe are strong believers in freedom & flexibility. Therefore, you can work from wherever you want. In order to keep in touch, however, we meet in person at least once every quarter: for our "General Assemblies" in Frankfurt or Berlin, and for our great team retreats in places like Corsica or Barcelona.
Is this a culture that resonates with you? Can you contribute something to make fournova even better? Yes and yes?!? Then please get in touch below.